Searching...

Scarelett Johansson is engaged


Scarlett Johansson,28 the "  Under skin " actress is engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac.

Marcel Pariseau, the Scarlett Johansson's rep confirmed that her engagement with Romain Dauriac on Thursday and the date of wedding has not yet confirmed .

Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac were first spotted kissing on the streets on New York city in Nov 2012. Before  Scarlett , whose marriage to actor Ryan Reynolds ended in 2010.  According to magazine the  couple are dating since past ten months .

Scarlett Johansson said  "  Well , it wasn't that long ago. But I think I've had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move ", to Marie Clarie magazine in the past May about her marriage . " And i continue to get to know myself better as i get older, and that might hepl me in my relation-ships.

And continued that " i  don't like jealous behavior. I don't mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is aggressively jealous , it's really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity, controlling behavior is  awful. Nobody's is going to say they love that."